This week (18-24th February)
This weekend is a Work Weekend, due to roadworks within the paper mill, we may not be able to operate a Works Train – check back here on Friday for more information or email email@example.com to volunteer your services.
Passenger trains will start running again on Sunday 31st March so we need all the help we can get to get the Railway ready for the start of our 50th Anniversary of Handover year.
Find out about our latest fundraiser for our 50th anniversary – Premier Parts.
This month (February):
- Saturday 9th – Work Weekend
- Sunday 10th – Work Weekend
- Saturday 23rd – Work Weekend
- Sunday 24th – Work Weekend
- Sunday 31st – Mothering Sunday – trains will depart Sittingbourne Viaduct station hourly 11am-4pm, at Kemsley Down you will be able to plant a pot plant to take home to mum!