Trains will be running all four days over Easter and as it will be Leader’s last Easter in service for a while, the red engine is in charge all weekend. In fact, it’s also Leader’s first Easter since 2018.
There will be an opportunity to pot your own flowers on Good Friday, we’ll provide everything so all you need to do is draw a wrap for your pot, add soil and the plug plant and you’re done!
There will be an Easter egg hunt on Easter Sunday – find all the Easter eggs to win a prize.
Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday:
- Trains depart Sittingbourne Viaduct station at 11.35am, 12.35pm, 2pm, 3pm & 4pm – note: there is no 1pm train
- Trains depart Kemsley Down station at 12.05pm, 1.35pm, 2.35pm, 3.35pm & 4.45pm – note: there is no train between 12.05pm and 1.35pm back to Sittingbourne Viaduct
- The journey takes 15 minutes
Easter Saturday only:
- Trains depart Sittingbourne Viaduct hourly 1-4pm
- Trains depart Kemsley Down at 1.35pm, 2.35pm, 3.35pm & 4.45pm
- the journey takes 15 minutes.
- £7.50 for adults
- £3.50 for children (3-15)
- Infants aged under 3 travel free
- £6.50 for senior citizens
- £21 for families (2 adults and 4 children)
- Other fares available