Jack the Station Cat Weekend
Jack the Station Cat returns to the Railway for the first time in a while. Jack will be roaming Kemsley Down, keeping an eye out for the Railway’s own wild cats no doubt! Jack’s tales will be read by one of the illustrators of the books, Roger Dilley.
The shop will also be stocked with the latest and last book of the series, as sadly, it’s author, Alan Cliff, passed away in 2021.
- Trains depart Sittingbourne Viaduct station at 11.30am, 12.30pm, 2pm, 3pm & 4pm – note: there is no 1pm train
- Trains depart Kemsley Down station at 12.05pm, 1.35pm, 2.35pm, 3.35pm & 4.45pm – note: there is no train between 12.05pm and 1.35pm back to Sittingbourne Viaduct
- The journey takes 15 minutes
- £8 for adults
- £4 for children (3-15)
- Infants aged under 3 travel free
- £7 for senior citizens
- £22 for families (2 adults and 4 children)
- Other fares available