Jack the Station Cat Weekend
We will be holding the Jack the Station Cat on Sunday 24th and Monday 25th May.
Jack the Station Cat is the star of a series of children’s books, many of which will be available from the Railway Shop during the event. During this event passengers will be able to meet Jack the Station Cat and win a prize by completing the mouse hunt. Sittingbourne Viaduct is transformed into Tail’s End and Kemsley Down becomes Much Purring for this event. For more information on Jack the Station Cat click here.
Sittingbourne’s Steam Railway appears in the following Jack the Station Cat books:
- Jack the Station Cat and the August Day
- Jack the Station Cat and The Tail’s End Ticket
Trains depart Sittingbourne Viaduct hourly 11am-4pm.
- £7.50 for adults
- £3.50 for children (3-15)
- Infants aged under 3 travel free
- £6.50 for senior citizens
- £21 for families (2 adults and 4 children)
- Other fares available
For more information, please download our poster.
Highlights from previous years: