Bookings are now open for Santa Specials in November/December, pre-booking is essential so that the correct number of passengers can be carried on the train allowing Santa to plan presents and our Catering Team to provide seasonal refreshment. Click here for a booking form. Further details from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday 30th November – 11am, 12pm, 2pm & 3pm
- Sunday 1st December – 11am, 12pm, 2pm & 3pm
- Saturday 7th – 11am, 12pm, 2pm & 3pm
- Sunday 8th – 11am, 12pm, 2pm & 3pm
- Saturday 14th – 11am, 12pm, 2pm & 3pm
- Sunday 15th – 11am, 12pm, 2pm & 3pm
- Saturday 21st – 11am, 12pm, 2pm & 3pm
- Sunday 22nd – 11am, 12pm, 2pm & 3pm
Trains shown as GREEN have lots of availability, those in ORANGE are more than 50% booked and those in
RED are fully booked. Last updated 16th September 2019 at 06:38.
Trains will depart from Sittingbourne Viaduct station at 11am, 12pm, 2pm & 3pm.
The fare includes the roundtrip from Sittingbourne Viaduct station, departing on the hour, so please arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete your ticket and voucher collection.
After the 15 minute journey to Kemsley Down, Father Christmas leads passengers to the Footplate Café where adults receive their seasonal refreshments and children visit Santa’s Grotto. One adult must accompany a child visiting Santa – the child will be able to choose a gift from a selection of quality toys.
There will be some time afterwards to venture out and look around Kemsley Down cwhere we have a shop, museum and garden railway.
The train will return to Sittingbourne Viaduct station to complete the entire trip within two hours.
The fares are:
- Adult: £13.50 (£12 on 30th November/1st December)
- Children (3-15): £13.50 (£12 on 30th November/1st December)
- Infants (under 3): £10.00 (£8.50 on 30th November/1st December)
Adult fares include seasonal refreshments at Kemsley Down. Child and infant tickets include a quality gift of their choice from Santa’s selection of toys.