Booking opened for Santa Specials 2018 in August. Further details from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday 1st – 11am, 12pm, 2pm & 3pm
- Sunday 2nd – 11am, 12pm, 2pm & 3pm
- Saturday 8th – 11am, 12pm, 2pm & 3pm
- Sunday 9th – 11am, 12pm, 2pm & 3pm
- Saturday 15th – 11am, 12pm, 2pm & 3pm
- Sunday 16th – 11am, 12pm, 2pm & 3pm
- Saturday 22nd – 11am, 12pm, 2pm & 3pm
- Sunday 23rd – 11am, 12pm, 2pm & 3pm
Trains shown as GREEN have lots of availability, those in ORANGE are more than 50% booked and those in
RED are fully booked.
Trains will depart from Sittingbourne Viaduct station at 11am, 12pm, 2pm & 3pm.
The fare includes the roundtrip from Sittingbourne Viaduct station, departing on the hour, so please arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete your ticket and voucher collection.
After the 15 minute journey to Kemsley Down, Father Christmas leads passengers to the Footplate Café where adults receive their seasonal refreshments and children visit Santa’s Grotto. One adult must accompany a child visiting Santa – the child will be able to choose a gift from a selection of quality toys. There will be some time afterwards to venture out and look around Kemsley Down where we have a shop, museum and garden railway. The train will return to Sittingbourne Viaduct station to complete the entire trip within two hours.