Ordinary (Green) timetable
A quick return trip takes as little as an hour but it is suggested that you return on the following train, giving you a two-hour roundtrip (obviously this doesn’t include passengers arriving on the last train). This will give you plenty of time to explore Kemsley Down and still enjoy a drink and a sausage roll!
If you are visiting with children, they may want to take part in the Roamin’ Rex Wheels of Time activity.
Rail Riders Club members are welcome to visit today.
- Trains depart Sittingbourne Viaduct hourly 1-4pm.
- Trains depart Kemsley Down at 1.35pm, 2.35pm, 3.35pm & 4.45pm.
- £7.50 for adults
- £3.50 for children (3-15)
- Infants aged under 3 travel free
- £6.50 for senior citizens
- £21 for families (2 adults and 4 children)
- Other fares available