The Railway will be holding its annual End of Season Gala Weekend on 23rd & 24th September 2017. This year’s highlights include:
- Bowaters Models
- steam roller
- Paper Mill Micro Pub beer tent – buy this year’s limited edition Steam & Beer glass to enjoy your drink in!
- Superb will now be pointing in the ‘right’ direction
- Run-by photo opportunities at Milton Regis (Asda) Halt – unfortunately this has been cancelled due to operational reasons
- See Superb’s holiday snaps from her recent trip to the Welshpool & Llanfair Light Railway
- Find out more about volunteering and membership.
Trains depart frequently Sittingbourne Viaduct from 11am until 4pm. There will be a mixture of passenger and freight trains hauled by steam (Leader, Melior and Superb) or diesel (Edward Lloyd and/or Barton Hall) locomotives.
Due to shortage of available volunteers, there will be no freight trains on Saturday, we apologise for the inconvenience.
- Adults – £7 return, £10 all-day rover
- Children (3-15) – £3 return, £6 all-day rover
- Infants aged under 3 travel free
- Senior citizens – £5 return, £8 all-day rover
- Families (2 adults and 4 children) – £19 return, rover fares not available
- Other fares available