The Railway will be holding its annual End of Season Gala Weekend on Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th September.
The Paper Mill micropub will have their mobile bar serving real ale, souvenir glasses from Steam & Beer 2018 and 2019 will be available for purchase too!
The Garden Railway will also be holding a Gala Weekend thanks to our friends at Bowaters Models who will be close by with their kits. Live steam locomotives and authentic models of our trains will be running.
Full size and miniature steam rollers/traction engines will be on display at Kemsley Down.
There will also be an exhibition showing photos of the Railway over the last 50+ years.
Trains depart frequently Sittingbourne Viaduct from 11am until 4pm. There will be passenger trains hauled by steam (Leader and Melior) or diesel (Victor) locomotives.
The timetable can be downloaded here.
- Adults – £7 return, £10 all-day rover
- Children (3-15) – £3.50 return, £6.50 all-day rover
- Infants aged under 3 travel free
- Senior citizens – £6 return, £9 all-day rover
- Families (2 adults and 4 children) – £20 return, rover fares not available
- Other fares available