The Railway will be holding its annual End of Season Gala Weekend on Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th September.
This will be Leader’s last End of Season Gala for a while so this is one of the last opportunities to see both Melior and Leader running together. There will also be some diesel-hauled passenger trains.
Trains depart frequently Sittingbourne Viaduct from 11am until 4pm. There will be passenger trains hauled by steam (Leader and Melior) or diesel (Victor) locomotives.
The timetable can be downloaded here nearer the time.
- £7.50 for adults
- £3.50 for children (3-15)
- Infants aged under 3 travel free
- £6.50 for senior citizens
- £21 for families (2 adults and 4 children)
- no compartment bookings will be available for this event
- Other fares available