This week (8-14th January)
This weekend is the first Work Weekend in 2018. A Works Train will depart Sittingbourne Viaduct station at 10am, returning at about 4pm, with work being carried out at our Kemsley Down site.
Today is also the launch of the 2018 Timetable which can be downloaded here.
- 30th March – 2nd April: Four Days of Steam – free plants (whilst stocks last) on Good Friday and an Easter egg Hunt on Easter Sunday
- 6-7th May: Jack the Station Cat & Edward Bear Weekend
- 27-28th May: Teddy Bears Picnic
- 7-8th July: Steam & Beer
- 26-27th August: Ivor the Engine Weekend
- 29-30th September: End of Season Gala Weekend