This week (5-11th September)
Trains will be running on Sunday
Trains depart Sittingbourne Viaduct station: 1pm, 2pm, 3pm & 4pm
Trains depart Kemsley Down station: 1.35pm, 2.35pm, 3.35pm & 4.45pm
The journey takes about 15 minutes.
Our return fares are:
- Adult – £7.50
- Senior Citizen – £6.50
- Child (aged 3-15) – £3.50
- Infants (aged under 3) – free
- Family (2A + 4C) – £21
- SKLR Members – free
- Well behaved dogs – free
- other fares are available.
Our next event:
Ticket sales are now open. It has also been confirmed that celebrity locomotive ‘Premier’ should be operating all of the trains this December. Click on the picture below for more details or click on Book Now to go to the booking site. Be quick, we sold out in 6 weeks last year!
This month at Sittingbourne’s Steam Railway:
- Sunday 11th – Green timetable – Trains depart Sittingbourne Viaduct station hourly 1-4pm
- Sunday 18th – Green timetable – Trains depart Sittingbourne Viaduct station hourly 1-4pm
- Saturday 24th – Gala Weekend
- Sunday 25th – Gala Weekend
Next month (October) at Sittingbourne’s Steam Railway:
- Saturday 8th – Annual General Meeting – 2pm train from Sittingbourne Viaduct, meeting starts at 2.30pm
- Saturday 22nd – Work Weekend – all members welcome to come along and help ready the Railway for Christmas
- Sunday 23rd – Work Weekend – all members welcome to come along and help ready the Railway for Christmas
Days shown in bold italics green should have Melior as the train locomotive.
Days shown underlined should have Premier as the train locomotive.
Days shown in black bold have two or more locomotives operating.
Days shown in plain black are currently unallocated to a particular locomotive.
Days shown in bold italics underline blue are Away Sales Events and not held at the Railway.
Days shown in italics orange are Work Weekends.