This week (4-10th September)
Trains will be running on Sunday to the green timetable – departing Sittingbourne Viaduct station hourly 1-4pm.
The Away Sales Team will be representing the Railway at Faversham Model Railway Exhibition at The Abbey School, London Road, Faversham, ME13 8RZ, both days of the weekend.
Return fares for 2017 are:
- Adult – £7
- Concession – £5
- Child (aged 3-15) – £3
- Family (2 adults & 4 children) – £19
- Other fares available
- Special fares apply for Santa Specials.
Throughout the Season, children aged between 5 and 11 can participate in The Wheels of Time which involves completing an activity sheet to receive a badge unique to the Railway, there are badges to collect at 24 other heritage sites around Kent, four are close to the Railway.
Work continues on projects throughout the year, to offer assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget that we are currently raising money to buy stays for steam locomotive ‘Premier’ and the fourth podcast of the new series – Sittingbourne’s Steam Railway Podcast is available here, at iTunes or You Tube. The best way to listen to it is through the Sittingbourne’s Steam Railway Podcast App which is available from your app store – you will receive bonus features too; such as monthly calendar pages and videos. The July and August podcasts have been cancelled due to personal reasons but should be back in September.
You can download our timetable leaflet – SKLR Timetable 2017.
This month (September):
- Sunday 10th – trains depart Sittingbourne Viaduct station hourly 1-4pm
- Sunday 17th – trains depart Sittingbourne Viaduct station hourly 1-4pm
- Saturday 23rd – End of Season Gala Weekend – trains depart Sittingbourne Viaduct station regularly 11am-4pm
- Sunday 24th – End of Season Gala Weekend – trains depart Sittingbourne Viaduct station regularly 11am-4pm