Edward Bear’s Teddy Bears Picnic
Edward Bear’s Teddy Bears Picnic will be held on Sunday 29th and Monday 30th August.
There will be a treasure hunt at Kemsley Down in addition to the usual Roamin’ Rex Wheels of Time activity.
This event is aimed at young children – bring a picnic or buy food at the Footplate Café.
Trains depart Sittingbourne Viaduct station hourly 11am-4pm.
- £7.50 for adults
- £3.50 for children (3-15)
- Infants aged under 3 travel free
- £6.50 for senior citizens
- £21 for families (2 adults and 4 children)
- £20 for a compartment (up to 4 adults and 2 children) – pre-booking only by 5pm the day before travel
- Other fares available
Photos from previous events: