Edward Bear’s Teddy Bears Picnic
Edward Bear’s Teddy Bears Picnic will be held on Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th June, as part of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee bank holiday weekend.
There will be a treasure hunt at Kemsley Down in addition to the usual Roamin’ Rex Wheels of Time activity.
This event is aimed at young children – bring a picnic or buy food at the Footplate Café.
- Trains depart Sittingbourne Viaduct station at 11.35am, 12.35pm, 2pm, 3pm & 4pm – note: there is no 1pm train
- Trains depart Kemsley Down station at 12.05pm, 1.35pm, 2.35pm, 3.35pm & 4.45pm – note: there is no train between 12.05pm and 1.35pm back to Sittingbourne Viaduct
- The journey takes 15 minutes
- £7.50 for adults
- £3.50 for children (3-15)
- Infants aged under 3 travel free
- £6.50 for senior citizens
- £21 for families (2 adults and 4 children)
- Other fares available
Photos from previous events: