This week (7-13th September)
Trains are only running on Sunday this week.
- Trains will depart Sittingbourne Viaduct station every hour, on the hour 1pm-4pm.
A round trip takes usually takes about an hour, you can also enjoy our Footplate Café, shop, museum, wildlife gardens, picnic area etc. so you may wish to extend your visit and catch a later train back to Sittingbourne Viaduct station.
Fares are: £6 for adults, £3 for children (aged 3-13), £4 for concessions and £17 for families (2 adults and up to 4 children). Other fares, such as single and day rover, are available.
- Saturday 19th – SOS Film Night showing ‘The Lady Vanishes’ – doors open at 6.30pm for the film at 7pm, the bar will be open 6.30-10pm. Tickets cost £5 each and are available from the box office on 01795 471140, online or at the door on the night at The Avenue Theatre, Central Avenue, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 4DN
- Sunday 20th – trains depart Sittingbourne Viaduct station hourly 1-4pm
- Saturday 26th – Gala Weekend – trains depart Sittingbourne Viaduct station regularly from 11am until 4pm
- Sunday 27th – Gala Weekend – trains depart Sittingbourne Viaduct station regularly from 11am until 4pm
- Saturday 5th December*
- Sunday 6th*
- Saturday 12th
- Sunday 13th
- Saturday 19th
- Sunday 20th
- Monday 21st
- £12.50 for over 13s and adults – includes seasonal refreshments
- £12.50 for children aged 3-13 – includes a present from Santa
- £9.50 for children aged under 3 – includes a present from Santa
Click on coloured text to see more information.