This week (11-17th September)
The last ordinary trains will be running on Sunday to the green timetable – departing Sittingbourne Viaduct station hourly 1-4pm.
Next weekend is our End of Season Gala Weekend with regular trains between 11am and 4pm both days.
Return fares for 2017 are:
- Adult – £7
- Concession – £5
- Child (aged 3-15) – £3
- Family (2 adults & 4 children) – £19
- Other fares available
- Special fares apply for Santa Specials.
Throughout the Season, children aged between 5 and 11 can participate in The Wheels of Time which involves completing an activity sheet to receive a badge unique to the Railway, there are badges to collect at 24 other heritage sites around Kent, four are close to the Railway.
Work continues on projects throughout the year, to offer assistance please email email@example.com
Don’t forget that we are currently raising money to buy stays for steam locomotive ‘Premier’ and the fourth podcast of the new series – Sittingbourne’s Steam Railway Podcast is available here, at iTunes or You Tube. The best way to listen to it is through the Sittingbourne’s Steam Railway Podcast App which is available from your app store – you will receive bonus features too; such as monthly calendar pages and videos. The July and August podcasts have been cancelled due to personal reasons but should be back in September.
You can download our timetable leaflet – SKLR Timetable 2017.
This month (September):
- Sunday 17th – trains depart Sittingbourne Viaduct station hourly 1-4pm
- Saturday 23rd – End of Season Gala Weekend – trains depart Sittingbourne Viaduct station regularly 11am-4pm
- Sunday 24th – End of Season Gala Weekend – trains depart Sittingbourne Viaduct station regularly 11am-4pm