This week (10-16th January)
This weekend is a Work Weekend. There’s a lot of work to be carried out at the Railway before we reopen in April.
We work from 10am until 4pm and will be working on several projects from a coach rebuild and building repairs to getting our oldest narrow gauge steam locomotive, Premier, back in service.
If you would like to help out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange access as we will be working at Kemsley Down this weekend.
We also have a number of calendars still available to purchase – they cost £7 (including post & packing) – and can be ordered here. Anyone can order them, they are not restricted to our members.
They feature details of the train service as well as a large notes area and information about the Railway. They have A5 pages so open out to A4 size. Here are some photos:
This month at Sittingbourne’s Steam Railway:
- Saturday 15th – Work Weekend
- Sunday 16th – Work Weekend
- Saturday 29th – Work Weekend
- Sunday 30th – Work Weekend
Next month (February):
- Saturday 12th – Work Weekend
- Sunday 13th – Work Weekend
- Saturday 26th – Work Weekend
- Sunday 27th – Work Weekend